With Every Inquiry You Get:
- Dedicated Concierge
- Planning Advice
- Personalized Selection
- Area Information
- Competitive Pricing
- Honest Reviews
- Licensed Travel Representatives
- DER Special Perks & Promotions
- Multi-lingual Staff
Our Furthest State and the one with some of the richest history in the USA. This state is also one of the richest, booming from the Oil Ventures and the many big oil companies who make their homes here. Aside from being wealthy it’s also multi-cultural, being close to the boarder it is known for its bi-lingual speaking citizens and friendly and inviting Southern Hospitality. It’s no wonder everything is BIG in TEXAS.
Texas has won many a hearts with the home cooking and friendly atmosphere, it also boasts some amazing cancer treatment centers throughout the state http://www.knowcancer.com/cancer-treatment-centers/texas/. From its Universities and its private institutions, many people come from all over for treatment at these centers, which offers hope to many.
For those looking for a fun filled family vacation, Texas also offers:
* San Diego Sea World http://www.seaworld.com/
* Six Flags in Fiesta Texas San Antonio, and Dallas http://www.sixflags.com/national/index.aspx
* Wonderland Park in Amarillo Texas, Sandylake Amusement Park in NW Dallas http://www.sandylake.com/,
* and Castaway Cove in Wichita Falls.
We will be compiling some wonderful locations here, so keep an eye out for more family filled vacations and vacation rentals in Dallas, Austin, Houston, and more.