Point Pleasant Estate is surrounded by the Narragansett Bay on Bristol Harbor. Step back into time and enjoy a life from another era. Our all inclusive plan, superior accommodations and full resort amenities will exceed your travel requests. Come for a holiday that you soon will repeat. This rental is also great for weddings and corporate events.
With Every Inquiry You Get:
- Dedicated Concierge
- Planning Advice
- Personalized Selection
- Area Information
- Competitive Pricing
- Honest Reviews
- Licensed Travel Representatives
- DER Special Perks & Promotions
- Multi-lingual Staff
Rhode Island, the state that can be seen strewn with Lavished Mansions throughout its shores, with beautiful and picturesque country scenes and mutually stunning beaches. This is a place where people have gone for generations, for the history, for the summer beaches and the amazing nautical feeling. No matter who you are, you cannot help but fall in love with Rhode Island.
What to do? Well, let’s start with...
- The Atlantic Beach Park in Westerly offering families the best in family adventure - http://www.atlanticbeachpark.com/.
- The Blue Shutters Town Beach in Charlestown, with wonderful picnic areas and a great deal of fun for families - http://www.charlestownri.org/.
- Roger W. Wheeler State Beach where families come to enjoy campgrounds and activities - http://www.riparks.com/wheeler.htm.
- Atlantic Beach in Middletown which is more local but still lovely.
- Easton’s Beach in Newport which is the only Ocean Beach in that area, you can see wonderful large sailing yachts and enjoy local cuisine and so much more - http://www.cityofnewport.com/.
- Spring Lake Beach in Burrillville, with it’s great country setting, lovely place to antique on your off time - http://www.burrillville.org/Public_Documents/index.
You also have wonderful Block Island Beaches and East Bay Beaches. I would love to list them all but they are numerous.
The next thing in line is the...
Nautical Experiences, you can go to any of the coastal cities and find dozens of places to rent boats and take tours. From the largest sailing yachts to motor yachts, you will always find something wonderful. Try this company for more - http://www.12metercharters.com/.
You can also hire a fishing charter, it’s a wonderful way to go out with friends and enjoy some seasonal sport.
If traveling with kids there are plenty of things to do, from the beaches to the locations you can enjoy some fun time. Such as: Adventureland, Casey Farm, Courthouse Center for the Arts, Snake Den State Park, various museums and conservation centers as well as various children’s parks and some great local mini-golf.
If looking for outside adventure try the trails, there are nature trails that will really make the 400 acres of protected conservation land come to life. You can try out various trails, try here for more information - www.riparks.com.
And if that isn’t enough, there are Heritage trails that can take you on culinary adventures, such as Hearthside http://www.hearthsidehouse.org/, Block Island Heritage Trails and so much more. You can ask us about information on any tours during your stay, we are happy to give you the information.
There are beautiful homes throughout Rhode Island for rental, from apartments to cottages, and mansion rentals. Let us help you find the right one for you.